Tamil Nadu State Award for the Best Organisation Employing maximum number of Differently-Abled.
- Expansion of WORTH Industries Gandhinagar Unit.
- Received 19th NCPEDP Mindtree Helen Keller Awards 2018 for outstanding service to the Differently-Abled persons.
Introduction of Blow Moulding Technology at WORTH Plastics.
Expansion of Pondicherry Operations.
Expansion of Trichy Operations.
WORTH celebrates Golden Jubilee.
Received Sri Vijay Merchant Memorial Award for the Best Employer of the disabled 2013 from National Society for Equal Opportunities for the Handicapped, India.
Received National Award for the Best Institution for the employment of persons with disabilities – 2012, from the Hon’ble President of India.
MOU with Motivation, U.K. for manufacture of Wheel chair adaptation.
Collaborating with Benetech, USA and Bookshare for digitization and uploading of books for print disabled Worldwide.
- Day Activity Centers for multiple disabilities started at Katpadi
- Government of Tamilnadu asked Worth Trust to run Resource Centre at Chennai
Cooperation with Rotary Chennai for running the Training Centre at K. K. Nagar, Chennai
- DDRC at Tirupattur, Vellore handed over to Worth Trust
- Collaborating with CIR (Centre for International Rehabilitation, Chicago) for manufacture of Whirlwind Wheelchair
Collaborating with Vidhya Vrikshah, Chennai for focused work on development of assistive devices for the Visually Impaired
Investment starts for technology changes from conventional machine to Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines
- Computer training started by association with Rotary Madras at Katpadi and Pondicherry.
- Transitional School (Special School) for Speech and Hearing Impaired children starts at Katpadi
- Rehabilitation Training Resource Centre (RETREC) established at Katpadi
- Development work on new campus for Tiruchirapalli Unit commences
- MOU with Perkins School of Blind, USA / assembly of Perkins Braillers
Mobility Aids Development Unit set up.
WORTH celebrates Silver Jubilee
Outreach Programme started with Katpadi as base.
WORTH Plastics established at Katpadi
Rotary WORTH Electronics Training Unit founded at Madras
Pondicherry Production Centre started
Technical Training Centers established at Tiruchirapalli and Pondicherry, approved by NCVT.
- Organization renamed WORTH Trust.
- Transitional School for polio affected children opened at Katpadi.
Mrs. Indira Gandhi, Former Prime Minister, inaugurates the Training cum Production Centre at Paranur, Chingleput.
- Technical Training Centre set up at Katpadi.
- Production cum Training Centre set up at Tiruchirapalli.
Rehabilitation Trust registered.
Rehabilitation Industries – A Light Engineering factory established at Katpadi
Government of India approves the Swedish Red Cross Leprosy Project