Nobody is born worthy or worthless. It’s the value we add to our lives that makes us who we are. WORTH Trust invites individuals, organisations and companies that believe in this credo, to join a unique model, one where we make our lives worthwhile by adding WORTH to the lives of the less privileged.
Partnerships for ProductionWe seek business opportunities in the following areas:
- Plastic injection moulding
- Light engineering components
- Assembly jobs including assembly of precision components
- Wheelchair assembly and production
- Hospital equipment manufacturing
- Steel furniture manufacturing
- Manufacture of aids and appliances for the differently-abled
VolunteeringWe welcome your involvement/participation in different activities including training and rehabilitation. Individuals with expertise in Production and Quality Management Systems are also invited to volunteer their services.
Corporate Social ResponsibiltyYou can achieve your CSR goals by partnering with us. We can help you prepare a customized plan for related CSR activities and implement the same to make a difference.
ContributionsContributions can be made in the following areas:
- Support for our Technical Training Centre and Speech & Hearing Impaired School through special equipment, resource rooms, computer lab, sports room etc.
- Good quality hearing aids (Siemens) for our students in the school and Technical Training Centre.
- Special equipment and other aids for our children in the Day Activity Centre for the mentally challenged.