Enabling the Differently Abled since 1963
To Rehabilitate, Educate, Train, Employ and Empower the Differently-Abled Fostering Inclusion and Gender Parity.
- To promote Rehabilitation and Inclusion of Differently-Abled Persons through outreach programmes, counselling and appropriate intervention.
- To create a Barrier-Free Environment enabling the Differently-Abled to develop and showcase their skills thereby Empowering them to be Independent in Life and Socially Acceptable.
- To promote a Transparent Organisational Culture that encourages Ethical Conduct at all times and provide a Working Environment free from Harassment of any form and fostering Gender Parity.
- To educate and prepare Children with Speech and Hearing Impairment for integration into mainstream schools.
- To provide compassionate care, guidance and need based training to Children and Adolescents with Intellectual Challenges and Multiple Disabilities.
- To provide need based Vocational or On-The-Job training to the Differently-Abled Youth and facilitate them in their Employment and Growth.
- To produce and provide quality and affordable Mobility Aids and Assistive Devices for the Differently-Abled.
- To constantly explore opportunities to offer quality products and services for sustaining the Rehabilitation Activities by employing the Differently-Abled.
Rehabilitation & Training of Differently-Abled
WORTH Rehabilation Projects
Special School for children with Speech and Hearing challenges
Technical Training Centre
Industrial Training Institute For The Physically Handicapped
Production & Employment of Differently-Abled
Unit is equipped with hi-precision computer controlled injection moulding machines
First Industry in India to employ more number of disabled people
WORTH Braillers & Mobility Aids
Excellent quality equipments for the special children
Braille embossers to print Braille books in English and Tamil for the visually impaired.